• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • All transactions are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation. Full rules can be read here.

Completed For Sale: Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro-Pentax AF Mount - PRICE REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ektar

Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $219

Item Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro-Pentax AF Mount

My Location Near Charlotte, NC

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
This is an exceptionally clean copy of a 1:1 full-frame or APS-C macro lens that has exceptional reviews over on PentaxForums. I'd say the condition is "Like New Minus," meaning there are a few signs of handling and light use, but only a few. The matte finish on many Sigma lenses will show light marks if you look at them hard...this one is like that. No damage, no functional problems. Glass is clean, coating is good, the diaphragm is "snappy."

Comes complete with the padded case, box, OE lens hood, and Sigma front and rear caps. Asking price includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.

If you're in the market for a Pentax compatible macro lens, head over to PentaxForums to read the reviews and check out the sample images. Please ask any questions you may have, and thanks for looking!

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge FREE!

Handling Time I can usually ship within two business days. Due to my current work schedule, it could be as late as the Friday following a purchase. I will advise the buyer of any delay.

References "dilligafdon" on eBay, "MXLX" on PentaxForums, "ektar" here and on Mu-43

Additional Specifications BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price, PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• Sigma70Macro_01B.jpg
    Sigma70Macro_01B.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Sigma70Macro_02B.jpg
    Sigma70Macro_02B.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Sigma70Macro_03B.jpg
    Sigma70Macro_03B.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Sigma70Macro_04B.jpg