Completed For Sale: Sony 28-70mm FE, Nikon 200mm f/4 AI-S, Commlite ENF-E1 Pro Adapter + More! | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan F/2

All-Pro
Name
Jonathan
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price (see description)

Item Sony 28-70mm FE, Nikon 200mm f/4 AI-S, Commlite ENF-E1 Pro Adapter + More!

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
* Additional photos of all items attached.
** All sale items will be thoroughly wiped down with alcohol before shipping for safety.
*** Please dispose of shipping boxes immediately after receiving.

--

Sony 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS FE Lens

Prices:
SOLD
Ships to: Con US
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority Shipping in the ConUS and Hawaii Only

For sale is an excellent condition Sony 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS FE Lens. Glass is clean and barrel has little to no wear, so please inspect photos for closer details. Lens includes: lens hood, lens cap and generic rear cap. Trying to clear out equipment that isn't being used. Buy with confidence!

--

Nikon Nikkor 200mm f/4 AI-S / Manual Lens for Nikon F-Mount

Prices: SOLD
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

For sale is a very good condition Nikon Nikkor 200mm f/4 AI-S / Manual Lens for Nikon F-Mount. Glass is clean and barrel has only minor wear, so please inspect photos for closer details. Manual focus ring is smooth. Lens includes: Generic front and rear cap. Trying to clear out equipment that isn't being used. Buy with confidence!

--

Commlite ENF-E1 PRO Nikon-F to Sony-E AF adapter (Please Read Description)

Prices: SOLD
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

For sale is a Commlite ENF-E1 PRO Nikon-F to Sony-E AF adapter. PLEASE READ: This adapter is stuck on firmware version .5 and may exhibit issues on certain lenses. I mainly used this adapter with my Nikon 300mm f/4 PF VR lens and it works with that particular lens. I cannot guarantee it will work properly and have priced accordingly. Barrel has just minor wear. Adapter includes: Generic front and rear cap. Trying to clear out equipment that isn't being used. Buy with confidence!

--

Vivitar 200mm f/4 AI Lens / Manual Lens for Nikon F-Mount

Prices: WITHDRAWN
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

For sale is a decent condition Vivitar 200mm f/4 AI Lens / Manual Lens for Nikon F-Mount. PLEASE READ: There appears to be fungus inside the inner glass element of the lens, but it does not affect optical performance. Outer glass is clean and barrel has only minor wear, so please inspect photos for closer details. Manual focus ring is smooth. Lens includes: Generic front and rear cap. Trying to clear out equipment that isn't being used. Buy with confidence!

--

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge Included

Handling Time 1-2 Business Days

References Fred Miranda 127 + Positive Feedback / Jonathan F

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back