Completed For Sale: Sony A7S, Sony A7R, Zeiss Loxia 2/35 Biogon FE lens - ships UK | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglouis

Veteran
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Zeiss Loxia 2/35 Biogon FE lens - ships UK

What are your prices?

Zeiss Loxia 2/35 £699

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

Hello there Photographic Loungers. Not been around for a bit but I am back with a nice lens for the Sony A7 series which I would like to send to a new home.

Zeiss Loxia T* 2/35 Biogon FE lens, plus 52mm T* lens protector (worth £45 alone). Excellent, excellent lens. Manual but coupled with the A7 series cameras so it automatically brings up the magnifier on screen or evf when focus ring is turned. EXIF data captured as well. Absolute Mint condition. Carefully and rarely used. Complete retail packaging, it will come to you as it did to me in May 2015. £750 ovno + £10 RM Special Delivery Postage.

_R000626.JPG

_R000627.JPG

_R000628.JPG

I have a public reputation to protect - see www.louisberk.com and I have a long positive history on ebay - see smokey_joe1921 and smokey_joe1922.

I normally post next business day (if I am not working sometimes on the same day but can't guarantee it). All my packages are professionally packed and I always send insured for the full value paid.

Payment by bank transfer prior to despatch.

Collection for cash is possible by prior arrangement at my north London home.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and email me at louis@louisberk.com.

Payment accepted

Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back