Expired For Sale: Sony DSC R1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryphon1911

Hall of Famer
Name
Andrew
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price (see description)

Item Sony DSC R1

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Asking $185 USD includes all PayPal fees and shipping costs.

Offering up here for a bit - but if no sale, will put up on eBay or sell locally.

The Sony DSC R1 - legendary bridge camera with a field of view of 24-120mm with a bright f/2.8-4.8 lens. APS-C sensor with really good colors from the 10.3 megapixel CMOS sensor.

It is in excellent condition considering the cameras age. It has some "character" on the body that one would expect - some surface scratches on the bottom by the tripod mount and the rubber on the hand grip is a little wonky - but still intact. Top, articulating LCD and EVF are working perfectly, flash fires. Internally battery that saves date/time still functional.

Lens glass is perfect without a scratch on it!

Hinge on the top LCD is still in good order, has good resistance.

Manual focus ring and zoom ring are smooth with no binding. Zoom ring is mechanical, so take that into consideration - no messing with a power zoom here with a quick throw throughout the range!

Comes with OEM Sony InfoLithium battery a Kastar charger (it did not have a charger when I bought it). Also will come with a 2GB memory stick, but also takes CF cards. I've tested the camera with both and read/write have not been an issue...have used Sandisk 1 GB CF cards and 2 GB memory sticks with success.

I've been using this camera off and on for months and it has worked flawlessly. Even at higher ISO, the grain structure from the files give it an organic like look - awesome for converting to a "grainy monochrome".

Why am I getting rid of this? Well, too many cameras and as much as I like the Sony stuff, not seeing me using it long term. I have the Nikon Zf and the 24-120mm f/4 Z lens which is pretty equivalent in size and I have other bridge cameras that I prefer to use. I'm very happy to have experienced this camera though

My review of this camera with sample images can be found here - see what this thing is capable of!

IMG_7189.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7192.jpg

IMG_7191-EDIT.jpg

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods FedEx

Shipping Charge included in price

Handling Time 1 day

References andlives0 on eBay

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back