Completed For Sale: SONY DSC-RX1 and Sony FDA-EV1M EVF | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $950 / $200 or $1,050 for the pair

Item SONY DSC-RX1 and Sony FDA-EV1M EVF

My Location USA

Description
I'm selling my Sony RX1 since I'm just not doing anything with photography. I feel like the camera is a 9/10 condition-wise, but after taking some up-close shots for this listing, maybe I'll describe it as an 8/10 and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Just very light paint wear. And of course everything functions perfectly. It comes with a B & W filter attached to the lens for protection. It also has a plastic third party lens hood, a Fotodiox Pro handgrip, a soft cotton and leather wriststrap, charging cable, battery charger, lens cap, and 2 extra third party batteries.

$950 includes insured shipping to your US Paypal verified address and Paypal fees.

Also, I have for sale separately the excellent Sony FDA-EV1M EVF. It works perfectly and comes with it's leather carry pouch.

$200 buys the EVF and pouch and includes Paypal fees and the cost of insured domestic shipping to your Paypal verified address.

If you buy them both, you'll save $100 and only pay $1,050....and I'll also include a bonus small Sony branded camera bag.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos. I'm listing here for a few days before I list it elsewhere.....so you all got dibs ;)

46850855964_c9e2b255ef_c.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P9370016 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

46659278325_9c77d513d6_c.jpg
P9370017 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

46850855334_875158eff6_c.jpg
P9370018 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

46850855054_e052eb4e5d_c.jpg
P9370019 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

32632422577_0fb6ff0cd7_c.jpg
P9370022 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge included in price

Handling Time 1 day (usually)

References

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

I appreciate everyone looking out for me. And I am also familiar with selling something and needing to re-buy it. I've just lost the urge to take photographs. And there's no point in keeping this amazing imaging device to take quick snaps of stuff that I am selling on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back