• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • All transactions are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation. Full rules can be read here.

For Sale For Sale: Two vintage FD mount lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Classifieds Type For Sale

The Chrome nose Oly 50 and the Tokina 400 have been sold.
See Description for Price on the remaining items.

Photos of the sold lenses have been deleted.

Items: Two vintage FD mount lenses

My Location: Western NC

Description
Greetings! I have some vintage glass that I hope will represent a bargain to you and will find a new home shortly. None are lovely, but all have been loved and have more life left. I will post sample images taken with each after the pics of the item itself. Here we go:

ALL prices include shipping and PayPal fees in the CONUS.

Olympus OM-System G.Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f1.4 --Sold

FD-Mount RMC Tokina 400mm f5.6--Sold

First is a surprisingly nice FD-Mount CPC Auto Zoom 80-200 f4.0. I've always thought of CPC as being among the "bargain" or "no-name" brands from the film era, and while that may be true, it's pretty nice. One-touch zoom/focus, works smoothly. Aperture functions properly. Mounts & unmounts as it should. Multicoated optics. Some internal dust, but no coating issues and no fungus. Comes with generic front and rear caps. This one is a little heavier than the 50 or the 135, so I'm ASKING $25.

Last is a DeJur MC Auto 135mm f2.8, also in FD mount. I have read that this one is still fairly highly regarded for its age and cost. Feels very well made; light and compact. The multicoating is not as evident as on some other lenses. Seems to work properly and focus smoothly. Integrated lens hood. There is a good amount of internal dust. There are some marks on the front element. There is also a small amount of fungus inside the front element/complex. Comes with generic front and rear caps. ASKING $19.

I have several more images of both lenses; please ask if you'd like to see those. I've tried to be as complete as I can in my descriptions, but please inspect the images closely and ask any questions you may have. These are being sold AS-IS, with no returns. Thanks for looking!

Payment Methods: Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price), Trade (no buyer/seller protection), Cash in person is always acceptable

Shipping Locations: CONUS

Shipping Methods: USPS; actual method will depend on size and weight of the package.

Shipping Charge: Included in the prices

Handling Time: Usually a couple of days depending on my work schedule and where the weekend falls.

References: Same screen name on Mu4/3, "MXLX" on PentaxForums, "dilligafdon" on eBay

Additional Specifications:
BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price
PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• CPCZoom_01B.jpg
    CPCZoom_01B.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 740
  • CPCZoom_02B.jpg
    CPCZoom_02B.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
  • CPCZoom_04B.jpg
    CPCZoom_04B.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 12
  • CPCZoom_10B.jpg