Expired For Sale: Voigtlander VM/E Close Focus Adapter M-bayonet to E mount | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglouis

Veteran
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Voigtlander VM/E Close Focus Adapter M-bayonet to E mount

What are your prices?

£199

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

I am selling my recently acquired Voigtlander VM/E close focus adapter.

This has an inbuilt helicoid which acts rather like a macro tube and extends the adapter outwards shortening the close focussing distance depending relative to the focal length of the lens.

I've had it for about two weeks and it is not for me as I am slowly disposing of my M-bayonet lenses.

This is a beautifully built piece of kit and a very high quality M-bayonet to E adapter with the added functionality of the helicoid.

Very hard to get hold of in the UK - I had to import this one from Japan just to get hold of it. Priced to sell and not open to offers.

Free Royal Mail Special Delivery postage in the UK.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• _R091498.JPG
    _R091498.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Hi there, I am interested in buying your VM-E adapter, is local dealing possible? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back