Completed For Sale: XPro1 body and Canon G9X !!More Price Reduction!!| Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Name
Steve
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price (see description)

Item XPro1 body and Canon G9X

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
XPro1 body ($200, was 275) I bought used from KEH. No box and comes with ONLY a battery charger and two third party batteries. It works fine and is surprisingly clean. I bought this at the end of my last Fuji swing but then never used it during my subsequent Olympus swing. I'm now selling it to pay off all the stuff I bought during my current Fuji swing.

Canon GPX compact, version 1. ($175, was 250) I bought it new in late 2017 only used it during the 2018 Singles in January competition and haven't touched it since. Comes with battery, box, manuals and all cables. No charge came with it and it USB charges. Great condition.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge Included in price

Handling Time 1-2 days

References this forum and Mu43.com forum

Additional Specifications BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price, PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• xpro1back.jpg
    xpro1back.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 525
  • xpro1top.jpg
    xpro1top.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 246
  • G9Xback.jpg
    G9Xback.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 227
  • G9Xfront.jpg
    G9Xfront.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Well, I've been resisting GAS, and I have no Fuji lenses. But that body is just too cheap. If you still have it after the weekend, send me your Paypal address in a pm and I will buy it. Hopefully my interest will spur someone else on to purchase it so i can stick to the straight and narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back