Fuji For the first time in over 35 years...

EasyEd

Regular
Hey All,

I bought a camera for myself using my own money. Obviously I need to post this as:

Originally Posted by Amin Sabet View Post
Everyone that doesn't have proof of X-ness by next week is getting bounced :p.
:rolleyes:

I have bought lots of work cameras that I could use on a "break it I buy it" basis but work budget money for that kind of thing is pretty scarce nowadays.

I have actually been looking for over two years but now have what I think I can use for awhile and continue to invest in.

I would show a picture but I have found I cannot upload to this site although I can to micro 4/3rds and serious compacts as the upload routine on this site through manage attachments on my computer has the word computer in the source to upload from hijacked to a random ad (other words too). Not true of the other sites as they upload files differently. Been trying to "fix" with malwarebytes, sybot S&D, disabling extensions and plugins (like seekmo) in firefox... Don't know what to try next. Anybody else have this?

Anyway irritating as no ability to upload is I am happy with the camera and yes it is an X. :cloud-9-039:

-Ed-

An edit: Hmmm... clicking on basic uploader made it work... Sorry it is a phone pic...

Attachments

• XE1.jpg
    XE1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 144
Hey All,

First Thank You to those who replied!

I have been busy with work lately so short on a replies.

I love this camera! I've spent some time trying to get to "know" it and it definitely has it's quirks - not all of which are good - but every time I pick it up or I look at a 100% image I smile. Fuji is on to what - to me - matters most - handling, manual control and high very high IQ. I do expect to give it a bit of a work out this weekend - assuming not much rain.

-Ed-

Back