• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!
  • Single In July 2019 is coming! 📸
    --> Pick your gear, join the challenge! <--

Film For those who still shoot film and want to develop at home....

Basically a powder that you can get shipepd to you, add water and you are ready to develop your film.

Color and B&W options available, and cost is roughly $1 per roll.

siftu

Regular
Nov 10, 2018
Always good to see new products being launched. I still like XTOL for general B&W which is $10 for 6 months worth or 40+ rolls and tf-5 for the fixer. I have been using Unicolor powder kits for color but haven't shot much color in the past year.

NoSeconds

Top Veteran
Jan 1, 2017
Interesting, I’ve got 3 or 4 shot rolls of different black and white films, sitting undeveloped in a drawer around here somewhere...

Not many places in West Oz still develop colour film let alone B&W...

Les Klein

Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Montreal area
This looks like great chemistry and an easy process. For me, though, it's three decades too late! I would have tried it when my B&W darkroom was still operational. OTH I still have a developing tank and reels, and I’m still curious, and ...

… What am I going to do with negatives in the digital world? How could I transform and enlarge the images with my scanner/printer and computer (without buying new equipment)?

Latest threads

Top Bottom