Forum time

often only seeing placeholders and images don't come in *at all*
@Irene McC Are you using any kind of ad blocker in your browser? The main Cameraderie server is hosted in the US but the attachment images are served from Amazon S3 servers internationally based on your region. Off the top of my head, I'm wondering if you're running something that may be blocking the Amazon servers or if your region is having any Amazon S3 connectivity issues.

@Irene McC Are you using any kind of ad blocker in your browser? The main Cameraderie server is hosted in the US but the attachment images are served from Amazon S3 servers internationally based on your region. Off the top of my head, I'm wondering if you're running something that may be blocking the Amazon servers or if your region is having any Amazon S3 connectivity issues.
Ad blocker, yes (sorry!) For the rest I'll have to run that by my son who is more knowledgeable on that front

I log in once a day, after work, and stay logged in through the evening.
Same goes for weekends, only log in in the evening when the days business is over.
I then look through the new messages in the threads I follow and sometimes look for new interesting threads, takes an hour or so (because I still do the same for µ43 forum).
So during the evening I see new alerts and stuff like that and occasionally look at what has happened.

Back