Fuji Found Objects, Breakfast Table - X100

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I love the Kleenex box. I think if you converted it to B&W and maybe cropped it to a square so that it showed the top half but less of the box it could be really abstract and a cool image and would leave people scratching their heads a little about what it is they're looking at. Its cool as is, but I see even more potential there if you ever feel like playing with it...

-Ray

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
I was scratching my head why you bothered shooting the kleenex box at all, but I gotta admit, Ray's suggestion has me seeing the art in the shot now. I think half the time that shots aren't working for me, it's my fault.

Maybe I need to take a photography appreciation course.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I actually just downloaded it and did a very quick and dirty processing in Snapseed - let me know if you want me to post it or send it to you. Just as an idea...

-Ray

Penfan2010

All-Pro
Jul 21, 2012
NJ, USA
Ed
I love the Kleenex box. I think if you converted it to B&W and maybe cropped it to a square so that it showed the top half but less of the box it could be really abstract and a cool image and would leave people scratching their heads a little about what it is they're looking at. Its cool as is, but I see even more potential there if you ever feel like playing with it...

-Ray
Thanks, Ray. Very intriguing idea. Works pretty well!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom