Fuji Found Objects, Breakfast Table - X100

Penfan2010

All-Pro
Name
Ed
From this morning...

DSCF1341.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

DSCF1338.jpg

I love the Kleenex box. I think if you converted it to B&W and maybe cropped it to a square so that it showed the top half but less of the box it could be really abstract and a cool image and would leave people scratching their heads a little about what it is they're looking at. Its cool as is, but I see even more potential there if you ever feel like playing with it...

-Ray

I was scratching my head why you bothered shooting the kleenex box at all, but I gotta admit, Ray's suggestion has me seeing the art in the shot now. I think half the time that shots aren't working for me, it's my fault.

Maybe I need to take a photography appreciation course.

I actually just downloaded it and did a very quick and dirty processing in Snapseed - let me know if you want me to post it or send it to you. Just as an idea...

-Ray

I love the Kleenex box. I think if you converted it to B&W and maybe cropped it to a square so that it showed the top half but less of the box it could be really abstract and a cool image and would leave people scratching their heads a little about what it is they're looking at. Its cool as is, but I see even more potential there if you ever feel like playing with it...

-Ray

Thanks, Ray. Very intriguing idea. Works pretty well!

DSCF1336_-_Version_2.jpg

Back