Lili

Hall of Famer
Name
Lili
6161469495_7553d0d2ac_b.jpg

6162015852_31b9996afe_b.jpg

6162010758_f5bae8b0b0_b.jpg

Nokia N8

I just bought an N8 and even though I only took filler photos with it during my weekend in Munich, I was seriously impressed. The first words that came to mind were "this phone actually takes real pictures". I've compared a few next to my EX1, and the cam holds its own, but of course, the EX1 has nothing to be afraid of yet. However, it's certainly better than most smaller-sensored compacts I've used.

I just bought an N8 and even though I only took filler photos with it during my weekend in Munich, I was seriously impressed. The first words that came to mind were "this phone actually takes real pictures". I've compared a few next to my EX1, and the cam holds its own, but of course, the EX1 has nothing to be afraid of yet. However, it's certainly better than most smaller-sensored compacts I've used.

Snake, glad you like it, the Anna OS update for the USA version just released BTW. I think its already avail in Germany too!

Snake, glad you like it, the Anna OS update for the USA version just released BTW. I think its already avail in Germany too!

Yup! Already got it. The phone I got was only 4 months old, with receipts and 20 months on the warranty, so I soft reset it, then updated Symbian, then was off with it. First trip was to Munich. Took a few inconsequential pics with it, since I didn't want to miss anything, but the few I took showed me that it takes real pictures.

A bit disappointed that finding apps isn't as easy as it was for my E71 on S60, but everything is a workaround and a tradeoff. Especially to get that relatively incredible camera.

Back