Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> FS/FT Olympus OM-D E-M5 + PL25/1.4 + O45/1.8
</br>Prices</br> E-M5: $750
Panasonic Leica 25mm 1.4: $430
Olympus 45mm 1.8: $300
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Sorry for introducing myself this way. I'm more active on the mu-43 forum. I'm trying to trade back into a Fuji system and I figured, this would be a good place to post it. You can find my mu-43 profile here: mu-43.com: AbePak profile if you want to look me up.

-=-BACKGROUND INFO-=-
I have a black OMD EM5 that I traded for with a user on this forum. It works excellently and has no known issues. According to the serial number, it is NOT one of the batch affected by the bezel cracks. It has had a screen protector on since the first week I've had the camera.

The previous owner made a cosmetic mod and removed the white letterings. The picture of the mod can be found here: mu-43.com: Cosmetic Mod posted by the previous owner.

The camera is in great working order, but it does have some wear marks. There are three spots with finish wear. One on each side of the camera by the strap rings on the edge, and the third on the bottom edge of the hump.

Both of the lens are in excellent shape and works perfectly. I don't see any wear marks on either one of the lenses. I bought the O45mm new from another person on this forum. The front cap still has the plastic sticker on it, but the box is missing the upc code (since he claimed the discount). I've posted several pictures on here. You can see the latest shots on here: mu-43.com: Studio Shots and see other pictures on my flickr account: My flickr account.

-=-TRADING INFO-=-
I'm looking to trade for either Fuji X100S or a FF body (w/ lens would be preferable).

For the X100S, I would like to trade the E-M5 + PL25 and everything that came with those, including the box. I'll throw in the 15mm Bodycap lens and a TP leather half case.

For a FF, I'll add the O45/1.8 + spare OEM battery + whatever difference we might agree to.

-=-SELLING INFO-=-
I'm willing to sell... but the body will have to go first, then the lens. Sorry, if this doesn't go through, I don't want to be left with a camera and no lens.

-=-OTHER INFO-=-
I would highly prefer a face to face transaction, since this gives both of us a chance to inspect the camera if needed. I'm located in the San Fernando Valley area of SoCal, and am willing to drive a decent distance.

Some pictures of the camera can be seen here on my craigslist post: My craigslist post. Sorry for the bad quality. It was taken at low light with my phone. I can try and take better pictures if you want more.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method</br> -
</br>Shipping charge</br> -
</br>Handling time</br> -
</br>References</br> mu-43.com: abepak Ebay: qnam
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back