Completed FS Konica 40/1.8, 28/3.8, 135/3.5 and Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Product of the Fifties
Konica FC-1 35mm SLR camera with Konica 40/1.8, 28/3.5, and 135/3.5. All EX to EX+ condition. Glass is clean on all, camera is working.

Direct flash- gives an idea of the condition of the glass.

I've seen the lenses alone sell for more than this. Three front caps, two rear caps.

$115 shipped within the US priority mail (flat rate box), $140 shipped priority overseas. Paypal, personal check, Money order. Returnable within 10 days, actual cost of shipping will not be refunded.

Knew it would go fast. It was a great deal. I have an Autoreflex full/half and lenses, acquired within the last year, the body alone was that.

I am going through the boxes of cameras and lenses acquired over the decades. Trying to put them up at less than what the lenses alone are worth, throw in the camera body. Figure a good way to get someone to try the film camera.

A Konica FT-1 with 57/1.4 and some other lenses will be next.

The 57/1.4 has a focal length that is too long to easily hack into Leica Mount. You can get a Konica to Leica adapter, but it will be scale-focus only.

Now- I bought one of those adapters with the idea of RF coupling the 50/1.7. Basically, make a tube that moves with the rear element as you focus. Get the length of the tube "just right", and you have an RF coupled Konica lens. If it works, I'll post pictures in the project section. raindy Day project. The retaining ring of an Industar-61 fites nicely over the rear retaining ring of the Konica. That should allow an RF coupling to be made from the inner helical of the I-61.

The 57/1.4 has a focal length that is too long to easily hack into Leica Mount. You can get a Konica to Leica adapter, but it will be scale-focus only.

Now- I bought one of those adapters with the idea of RF coupling the 50/1.7. Basically, make a tube that moves with the rear element as you focus. Get the length of the tube "just right", and you have an RF coupled Konica lens. If it works, I'll post pictures in the project section. raindy Day project. The retaining ring of an Industar-61 fites nicely over the rear retaining ring of the Konica. That should allow an RF coupling to be made from the inner helical of the I-61.

hmm. I have three 50/1.7, I'll watch progress on that with interest

Finally got around to trying out the lenses. The 40/1.8 and 28/3.5 are very sharp. It really surprised me. Thanks Brian for the items. Been a real pleasure dealing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back