Selling
FS - Two Large Bags

Prices
Ona Union Street - $225 OBO

Domke F-3x - $85 OBO

Ships to
USA

Description
These are great voluminous bags, both nearly new, very lightly used, perfect condition. I've just come to the conclusion (again - it seems to be a lesson I need to learn periodically) that I simply won't carry a large bag full of gear around - just too much weight for me. So these are failed experiments for me - good deals for you.

The ONA is a luxury bag and is really a beautiful piece of work. It has lots of room, although not a lot of pockets - just a front one for batteries, SD cards, etc, and a rear one for some loose papers, notepad, whatever. But it does have a removable pad that runs along the entire back of the interior that allows a laptop (any 13", some 15" - my 15" MacBook retina fits, but is a little taller than optimal) to fit behind the cameras. Or it's easily removable leaving even more room for camera gear. I've checked this out next to a Billingham Hadley Pro and I think the Ona is a nicer bag. Just to big for me to ever want to actually carry it in the field. But it's a beautiful bag.

The Domke F-3x is a classic bag. A large main compartment that's highly configurable, a large front pocket, a zip pocket in the flap, a pocket along the back, and two LARGE pockets on the sides. It can hold anything I've been able to throw at it. Typical of Domke, there's not much padding except on the bottom of the bag, but it's pretty heavy canvas configured in such a way that I think the gear is pretty well protected. Very wide strap too. This is a classic Domke - not much more to say about it.
ONA Union Street-2.jpg
ONA Union Street-3.jpg
ONA Union Street-5.jpg
Domke F-3x-2.jpg
Domke F-3x-1.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
UPS ground

Shipping charge
included for CONUS, buyer pays difference outside of CONUS

Handling time
1-2 days

References
Well known on all of Amin's sites.

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back