Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuj X100 Limited Edition Black

Prices
$650

Ships to
USA

Description
This is the Fuji X100 Limited Edition camera. Only way to get the original X100 in black. The other benefit is that this camera was produced after the sticky aperture blade issues that plagued many of the silver X100s.

Two issues to point out. The shutter button is marked/scratched up. Not so easy to see, but I did include a photo. Does not impact performance. The other issue is that the AE button tends to stick the first time you push it after camera has sat for a while. After the first push it works just fine. The body also has little nicks and scratches (normal signs of use type stuff) and the LCD has faint scratches. Nothing that jumps out at you, but if you are looking for a "looks like new" camera this is not for you.

What's included: Lens hood; two adapter rings; one UV filter; thumb grip; skull soft release button; after-market charger; two Fuji batteries; Fuji brown leather(?) strap. I'm not entirely sure which, if any, of the accessories are original beyond the batteries and strap. Nothing else is included beyond what is listed here.

I am not the original owner, but I have been very happy with this camera. Selling to fund another purchase, of course.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority or Fed-Ex

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
1-2 business days; will not ship on Saturday

References
lots on mu-43 under same username

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• x100f.jpg
    x100f.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 154
  • x100e.jpg
    x100e.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 152
  • x100d.jpg
    x100d.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 156
  • x100c.jpg
    x100c.jpg