Fuji Fuji 18mm - show thread

I always recommend it as a first lens for the Fuji system, the sharpness, the way it renders, the cheap price, every Fuji user should have one. Different focal length I know, but it reminds me of the Panasonic 20mm but a bit faster focusing.

Are there any Fuji XF18mm lens users out there? I would love to see real world images from this lens.
Sure, coming up. It has amazing close-up abilities

WB_FUJZ6670 Twist yellow bottle cap 18mm.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great shots Irene. Exactly what I want to see. So what is there to complain about regarding image quality?
People seem to be split into two camps. Those who rate it as (one of?) the weakest Fuji lenses and those who adore it

I bought a used one when it came up locally on the basis of curiosity to see what all the hoo-haah was about ;)
I don't use it nearly enough but when I do, it doesn't disappoint. To be honest, I've never fully gelled with it, to the order
of leaving it on the camera and using it enough, but again, when I do, I like the results

People seem to be split into two camps. Those who rate it as (one of?) the weakest Fuji lenses and those who adore it

I bought a used one when it came up locally on the basis of curiosity to see what all the hoo-haah was about ;)
I don't use it nearly enough but when I do, it doesn't disappoint. To be honest, I've never fully gelled with it, to the order
of leaving it on the camera and using it enough, but again, when I do, I like the results
Will reply to this later. Doggy wants her walk!

Okay, doggy walked, and coffee on the table.

I have been itching for an 18mm (not the newer one) for some time now. I really like my 18-55, but there are times when I find it a bit cumbersome, and a bit on the heavy side. I am finding I am inclined to take out my 35 f2 more and more, which is such a delightful combination with the X-T3.

Please keep on using yours, and keep on posting the photos.

Back