Fuji Fuji 23mm and pancake coming soon ?

But, keep in mind, according to the road-map, the 14mm should have dropped in Q4 2012 as well. :D And we're only just getting it now.

The road map promises 5 new lenses on '13 - but I have a feeling we'll likely only get 2-3, at best. The question is, which two? Personally, I'd prefer the 23/27 then maybe the 10-24.

I was disappointed that Fuji pushed the 14mm in favor of the 18-55 last year, which I thought was a big mistake. But it seems I was proven wrong, here in Manila alone, I think Fuji sales must have doubled with the release of the 18-55 kits. So, I guess that depends on what Fuji's market research tells them. (I'm guessing it'll be 23/56/27) But I'm still hoping it's the 23 first, followed by the 27 though, LOL.

I love the 40mm (eqivalent) focal length as well. But I didn't know it until I became involved with micro four thirds and picked up the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7. That is my most-used lens with that system. I don't know why that came as a surprise since I preferred 35mm over 50mm in the film days.

Back