• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Fuji Showcase Fuji 23mm f/1.4 R

pniev

Student for life
May 13, 2013
Nice set of photos!

I haven't had the chance to shoot with the 23mm yet. But I like the look, feel and handling. It's quite heavy but comfortable to use with the x-pro. I love the AF/MF switch solution. Focusing is a breeze.

ranxoren

Regular
Apr 30, 2013
Some more from last night:

Path. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Smirk. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Laughs. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Majestic. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Curious. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Paying. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Peep. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Stand. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Textures. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Waiting. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Alley. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Fur. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

527. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Tired. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

Cross. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

View attachment 17273
Art. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

ranxoren

Regular
Apr 30, 2013
Nice set of photos!

I haven't had the chance to shoot with the 23mm yet. But I like the look, feel and handling. It's quite heavy but comfortable to use with the x-pro. I love the AF/MF switch solution. Focusing is a breeze.
Thanks very much! And yes that lens is never coming off my X-E2 :) plain and simple haha

ranxoren

Regular
Apr 30, 2013
Darn. Some people have all the fun! You already got your XE2 plus a 23! Jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using FujiXspot mobile app
It's a killer combo honestly. Whereabouts are you located? Toronto just got the 18-55 kits available. Bodies are apparently overdue for canada.

val

Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
I do all of my product photography with the 23mm f1.4 with any of the X series cameras, in this case the top picture is X-A1 (Sharpness + 2, Noise Reduction - 2 JPEG) and the bottom picture is X-E1 (Noise Reduction -2 JPEG)

Slight curve adjustment in PS but the camera got the majority of the image perfect.

Latest threads

Top Bottom