Fuji Showcase Fuji 23mm f/1.4 R

That will make two of us :cool:
my best buy gift cards will take a couple weeks to deliver. plus, i'm in vegas for a couple weeks. was going to order the lens and have it delivered to the nearest best buy, but even expediting will take a week and a half. i can't believe that. so, i'm stuck just waiting till i get back home when the cards will hopefully have been delivered.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

One from this morning, one from tonight. The weather was rainy and foggy today.
The first shot was f/5.6 and be there.
I was practicing the X-E1 "shutter mash" on the evening shot at f/1.4.

12668276294_303908c5e4_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
<br><br>
12667800625_3c84a06591_o.jpg

my best buy gift cards will take a couple weeks to deliver. plus, i'm in vegas for a couple weeks. was going to order the lens and have it delivered to the nearest best buy, but even expediting will take a week and a half. i can't believe that. so, i'm stuck just waiting till i get back home when the cards will hopefully have been delivered.

ugh! even when i had called customer service, they confirmed it would take a week to a week and a half to deliver, expedited. man, it delivered in two days. had they actually known, i'd have had it delivered to the hotel i'm at, here in vegas.

23mm on the ice

From this morning on the ice. The 23 handles well in the cold with gloves.
12703066395_c1c62b2749_o.jpg
<br><br>
12703063605_b77ecca8f5_o.jpg
<br><br>
X-E1 panorama mode
12703535684_7ab77a9ec3_o.jpg

i'm glad i don't have to buy another nd filter - it looks like it's got the same filter thread size as the xf56.

and that's cool. is it the miniature feature within the camera? i haven't played with it much on the fujis.

Thanks. Yes it was the miniature feature. This is something I would've shot with the 24mm TSE on my Canon set up. So I figured this was a good time to try the miniature setting. I am happy with the results. And I had a polarizer filter on to cut the light a little.

i just met my 23 xf. she's so pretty. omg, i thought the 35 was sharp. this is something else. i can't imagine what the 56 will be like. of course, that won't be my street lens.

Back