Fuji Showcase Fuji 56mm f/1.2 R

nop. shot it in aperture priority and colour-graded the raw. but a lot of photos i've taken with this lens wide open have given me that similar look.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

nop. shot it in aperture priority and colour-graded the raw. but a lot of photos i've taken with this lens wide open have given me that similar look.

Thanks for the reply. Is that toyish effect a result of what people tend to call "waxy skin tones" on Fuji?

i think i know what you're describing, now. i've read about the waxy skin tone as well. i never really knew what that was about. only time i thought i was ever seeing it was in some people's street photography where everything looks wrapped in plastic. similar to alien skin, i think?

here's another photo (taken with the 14) that i graded differently...

14015087124_3dd868b67e_c.jpg

cover band by яσмι. ғ σ т σ, on Flickr

there's no vibrant oof object to the sides that it would otherwise have had it been an image with a very shallow dof giving that miniature effect.

sooc > snapseed...

y7ygy4ap.jpg

ty! i'll do it better in Lr/Ps when i get more time.

so, i guess your local shop couldn't do anything? fuji should have my first x-t1 body in, so i kind of know how you feel. it was my daily driver so to say. aside from the d-pad, it had screws falling out of it.

They didn't have any in stock. Or they would've switched it out. But they are going to take care of any shipping and dealing with Fuji. Trying to push it through the system.

Abuse victim is a bit harsh and accusatory. She was a kid who stayed up way too late the night before and was tired from little sleep.

Sorry, I know it was a harsh thing to say, but that's what it looked like. :(

If she was tired why shoot her like that? Did she see the photo and like the photo?

Then you haven't been around many abuse victims. Dark circles under the eyes are nowhere close to bruises and black eyes.

I shoot her like that because she is my kid. I shoot pics of them at their best, their worst, and everything in between. That's life. Thats what we want to remember years from now. She prefers the B&W conversion.

Then you haven't been around many abuse victims. Dark circles under the eyes are nowhere close to bruises and black eyes.

I shoot her like that because she is my kid. I shoot pics of them at their best, their worst, and everything in between. That's life. Thats what we want to remember years from now. She prefers the B&W conversion.

Ok, she's your kid, so I am sorry for my comment.
Feel free to block me or ignore me.

I have no hard feelings. These conversations are always a learning experience. In this case I realize I shouldn't written something with the photo stating she's one of my offspring, and this is the day after not sleeping look. And gained a new perspective into how someone views an image. All of it helpful. So no blocking or ignoring on my part.

I have no hard feelings. These conversations are always a learning experience. In this case I realize I shouldn't written something with the photo stating she's one of my offspring, and this is the day after not sleeping look. And gained a new perspective into how someone views an image. All of it helpful. So no blocking or ignoring on my part.

Thanks, I'll be more careful when wording my comments from now on.
& yes, writing a little about the photo you are posting can help from a feedback or even CC point.

Back