Fuji Fuji Cashback

Robert, if you are in the U.K. Take photos of the barcodes on the relevant boxes! I was also asked for a copy of the dispatch note for my 23mm f1.4 lens plus a copy of the invoice/order as well. Eventually got there and Fuji took two days to pay me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the big change from Canon to Fuji over the weekend so got double cashback offer. Now I need to wait to register the claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bill. I had a Canon 5Diii and a selection of lenses I'd built up so was fortunate to be able to get gripped XT-2 with a range of lenses between 10 and 400mm. Now I just need to get out and try them all.

Good news is that I put in my claim yesterday evening, a day after my 30 day wait was over, and it was approved first thing this morning. I should get the money within 14 days. Thanks Mike G, The tip about sending in the photo of the box with the numbers on was most helpful. I sent in the scan of the delivery note, the electronic receipt pdf and a photo of the box for the serial numbers as as I say, very next morning it was approved.

Claimed 2nd Dec. Cash back received 12th Dec. 10 days turnaround is ok. I still think it would be more attractive just to reduce the prices at point of sale. It would stop the resale issue and benefit the customer. I would not want to be waiting on a lot of products and cash backs from this offer. The wait would certainly put me off buying anything else.

That will not happen. Like I said before:
It's all to do with the rules around MRP (which Fuji and all other manufacturers want to protect) balanced with people (yes they do exist, in multitudes) who buy something, get the cashback and immediately return the goods. Blame them for their unscrupulous behaviour, not Fuji.

Good news is that I put in my claim yesterday evening, a day after my 30 day wait was over, and it was approved first thing this morning. I should get the money within 14 days. Thanks Mike G, The tip about sending in the photo of the box with the numbers on was most helpful. I sent in the scan of the delivery note, the electronic receipt pdf and a photo of the box for the serial numbers as as I say, very next morning it was approved.
I took notice of the suggestion about scans - so they're already waiting for "claim day" so I get get a chunk of cash back - timing is just after Christmas so will replenish the wallet a bit.

Thanks to the posts here was well prepared for the first of my claims today - have to say the process is more pedantic than that of Panasonic which I am more accustomed to but nevertheless my claim was validated in 1 1/2 hours !
Payment to follow

Back