Fuji Fuji EF-X20 flash in stock and slightly discounted at Amazon

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Name
Jack
Amazon has the EF-X20 in stock. That's the flash that matches the looks of the XPro1, and has that manual control dial on top. Here's a link from Fuji's website discussing the EF-X20, which can also be used on the X100, and even as a slave flash in conjunction with the X100's built-in flash.

Bring new possibilities to your photographs with EF-X20 | FUJIFILM X Accessories

Amazon is selling the EF-X20 for $219.99 vs. the $228.99. $9 savings!!! Woohoo!!

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Just use the affiliate link above, and do a search for "EFX20".

I got my EF-X20 flash today. It's such a cool looking flash! It'll definitely look good on the XP1, whenever I re-get one.

The EF-X20 is smaller than I thought. But even its small size overpowers the X100 given that the X100 is such a small camera. The EF-X20 works great with the X100 though. I took a couple of photos around the office and it makes a big difference vs. the X100's built-in flash (which is actually a pretty good built-in flash).

I'll try later using the EF-X20 as a slave to the X100's built-in flash, but need to learn how to do that first! I've never used a wireless trigger of a secondary flash. So it'll be interesting.

Very happy so far with the EF-X20. It also comes with a protective case. Nice touch by Fuji.

Here are some photos taken with the iPhone and heavily edited with Snapseed (to make boring photos a tiny bit more interesting). My apologies for my ever messy office.

This is the first time GAS for me spilled into flashes!! I hope it doesn't hit me too hard, otherwise, I may actually end up with a studio full of lighting in the next few weeks!

photo_3.JPG

photo_2.JPG

photo_1.JPG

Back