Fuji in the fog

Attachments

• fog 1 - x10.jpg
    fog 1 - x10.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 442
  • fog 2 - x10.jpg
    fog 2 - x10.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 459
Fog pictures aren't always easy but these are both very good in their colors and details. I particularly like your first. The sweeping curve in that river leads me right to the couple and the way the trees are bending over on both sides of the river as though creating archways give this picture so much depth. Beautifully seen, arrowood.

Got this one also.
JH
8205776163_0a86e3624b.jpg

So glad you found your way here, JH and I really like your tree through the open gate image. As I posted on your Flickr page, I immediately thought of Magritte.

This is a thread filled with thought provoking images.

Adam, those pictures of Mohonk Mountain House...you and I have waaaaaay too much in common! What a fantastic place that is, though I haven't been up there for quite a few years. I had a bench placed on one of the trails in honor of my father after he passed on. He loved it there - "The place for the newly wed or nearly dead"...that used to be their saying.:drinks: You were really socked in there weren't you?!

Geoff, I love your horse bending down in the fog. I don't know where you were but that's a beautiful image.

Back