Fuji Fuji Instant Rebates - Up to $250 Lenses Starting Today

i'm thinking of cashing in enough of my hotel points for amazon credit towards the xf23 especially with the current sales. it would be my street lens for the x-t1.

(i should have done this for the xf56. what a waste.)

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

yeap. a co-worker did this for best buy gift cards. he used towards his canon 50mm f1,2 L which he essentially got for no cash out of his pocket (and due to a weird markdown in their system).

another co-worker cashed in his points for gift cards (not sure with whom) which came out to around $900. he got his note 3 with it.

i travel around the country as much as they do - 98% of the time, for work.

edit: he just told me that $900 was from over 700K points with hhonors lol. i asked because i only had enough to get four $400 gift cards with my hhonors points. also, there was no amazon. best buy was really my only choice for electronics. but they do have the xf23 available and for the sale price. i'll be staying in vegas these next two weeks at a hilton. i'll wait to see how much points that gets me. the sale ends mid-march - i have time.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

How long will these deals be available? I waited a tad too long and am now waiting on a back ordered 27mm. Glad I got it for $200, but may still buy the 23mm on sale.

3/22 for US lens rebates (2/28 for Canada) I mention Canada because the 23 is $50 less up there plus the exchange rate drops it an additional amount.

BTW, US rebates on the X-E2 start next month.

How long will these deals be available? I waited a tad too long and am now waiting on a back ordered 27mm. Glad I got it for $200, but may still buy the 23mm on sale.

3/22 for US lens rebates (2/28 for Canada) I mention Canada because the 23 is $50 less up there plus the exchange rate drops it an additional amount.

BTW, US rebates on the X-E2 start next month.

Rebates on XE2? How much? Where are you getting the info from? Thanks! If it's going to be significant, I might wait and get that instead of XT1!

100 bucks, 3/2 to 4/5 in the US.
From a distributor.
It's not a big drop but could be a sign of things to come.

The into of the X-T1 in Canada with a free grip does look very enticing.
Fujifilm Canada seems to be a step ahead of Fujifilm US with earlier rebates plus better marketing. Camera Store has done an X-T1 video already and Toronto had a demo on new body and lenses recently.
IMO it's better promotion in a smaller market. The camera rep system in the US has been shrinking a lot in the past decade with fewer reps covering more territory and less info for the consumer.

Rebates on XE2? How much? Where are you getting the info from? Thanks! If it's going to be significant, I might wait and get that instead of XT1!

Well ... my guilty conscience got the best of me, and I canceled my Henry's pre-order for the XT1 + grip. So whoever is after me in the queue, just moved up one spot!

Aww, Steve - don't feel that way! I think you've written that with tongue in cheek, but that is the kind of feeling one can get if one does not control one's G.A.S. reading.

Armando, check out the sticky in the Marketplace:
11) Don't ask moderators to open, close, delete or change thread titles.

You can edit your title and body of your ad for 72 hours. After that it is permanent. Moderators do not have the time to make these edits for you. You can add a post to your original thread indicating any necessary update (eg, change in asking price), or you can mark your thread as completed and start a new one.

Don't feel badly, I'd forgotten the rules myself.

There are some nice Utah shots also in the lula review!

Actually, if you're willing to wait until later this year I wouldn't be surprised to see further reductions on the X-E2 and even the X-T1.
The Fuji IR's are large compared to what other companies offer.
Whether this is due to trying to get marketshare or getting rid of overstock of the older lenses or other reasons, it's in an X user's favor.

I'm not reading the review!!! No, no, no!!

BTW, is there any way to delete buy/sell threads?

Gah!! I have no clue which lenses to pick up! Sold my Canon gear for an extra $800. Do I wait for the 56mm? Pick up a 55-200mm/27mm for utility purposes? Or maybe pickup a second body + kit lens?!?! Soo many good deals and sooo many good lenses. >.<

Back