Fuji Fuji lens profiles for Lightroom 5

I'm not sure, but if it is like the micro 4/3's stuff, the correction metadata is embedded in the raw files and LR automatically performs the correction.

Old thread, but same question. I'm using Lightroom 5.7 (not a fan of the cloud subscription). Is there a x100 lens profile to be downloaded or is the above info correct and there is no need?

Thanks.

Current Lightroom versions provide lens profiles for all X100 models. Older versions only support the cameras of that time.

Lightroom 5.7 doesn't even provide adequate X-Trans support, so lens profiles would be the least of my problems if I had to work with such old software. Hence I recommend updating to a current version.

Btw, since current X100 cameras (F, T) have the same lens as the X100S, one can also manually use the profile for the X100S.

In any case, LR profiles for the X100S, T and F are optional, since vignetting, CAs and distortion are already corrected via RAW metadata. Only the X100 Classic requires lens corrections via external RAW conversion software profiles. So the profiles that are available for X100S, T and F are only optional and additional. Personally, I often don't use them (or only partially use them), because I don't want to overcorrect the image.

Interesting. I noticed last night while processing some images from my D7100 that the Fujifilm x100 profile shows up in the lens profile dropdown to select from. While processing x100 images, that profile does not show up. I'm in LR 5.7

Back