Fuji Fuji M adapter settings for Leica Elmarit f2,8 50mm & 90mm

fujidanny

Regular
Hello,

today i received my Fuji M-mount adapter :dance3:

Looks :cool: with that retractable lens!
View attachment 878
(took the picture with my iPhone 4S)

I want to use it with a Leica Elmarit 2,8 50mm (see picture) or a Leica Elmarit 2,8 90mm.

Now my question:
Do you recommend the change of settings in the adapter menu for improving the results?

Happy posting :Dexter:!
Thank You very much in advance!:bowdown:
Kind regards,

:th_salute: Fujidanny

Attachments

• IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 1,876
Like sci-fi weapon I have to say! becareful with that gun!

Almost everyone do these change of settings. I would love to see you try the settings and post some pictures so we can see. cool?

Okay, at the moment we have heavy snow and it's getting dark. So, today bad chances.
I refeered to the mount adapter settings for distortion correction, color shading correction and perioheral illumination correction. I thought, there are a kind of default settings for the lenses. My lenses are not 6-bit-coded.
Thank You nevertheless
Fujidanny

Okay, at the moment we have heavy snow and it's getting dark. So, today bad chances.
I refeered to the mount adapter settings for distortion correction, color shading correction and perioheral illumination correction. I thought, there are a kind of default settings for the lenses. My lenses are not 6-bit-coded.
Thank You nevertheless
Fujidanny

O.K I understand now. I have good weather here in the caribbean. Peace!

Sample photos

@Bencho: At this very moment, the Caribbean would be a great place for my fathers sun to make some really good sample photos with that sci-fi gun... :)
:cool: :dance3: :cool: :cool: :dancingparty: :cool: :cool:

:th_salute: fujidanny

Back