Fuji Fuji photos both in here and on the various Image Threads

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
I'd like to encourage those who'd like to post their Fuji X100 photos in the non camera specific Image Threads as well as in here in the Fuji Forum to do so. Please do not feel weird about "double posting". I don't do it all the time but more and more I feel it's a good idea.

Just thought I'd throw this out there and see how it reverberates in the pond.

For example, Kevin, AKA summerki, just started a https://www.photographerslounge.org/f22/show-summer-mood-4161/ thread that should gather images from across the globe for as long as Serious Compacts shall exist.;)

I'm trying not to laugh "if jpegs aren't obsolete by the time....I'll post then." I am sorry for you all, really.

Feel free to post to any image thread, Russ, or start one.:tomato2: I've been wanting to use that smiley for a long time.

The image threads dedicated to both a theme AND a camera were probably one step too far...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to start a "Anything but X100 Street Image Thread" to counterbalance the existing "Anything but Street X100 Image Thread"

Tee hee.

Well, we don't want to overdo it however, I sometimes feel that our enthusiasm for the X100, however well placed it might be (ahem) leaves some of our image threads a little bereft of a more global feel. How's that for sounding presumptuous?:D

I don't have any issues with camera specific threads because 1. if someone interested in a certain camera it's helpful and 2. if one is excited about one's camera it's kind of nice to have a spot to post your camera specific photos...however, I like to envision us together as one big happy :grouphug:.

Back