Fuji Fuji RAW processing?

The author at the following link says Capture One Pro is the best. He edited a prior article (below) to put that quick observation in. Looks like I'll have to take a look into Capture One Pro.

The original article seemed to find that that the On 1 Photo Raw could be the best for foliage detail. Although it's reported not as good as other developers for other post-processing transformations.

Sharpening Fujifilm RAW Files Without Worms - Exploring Exposure

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at Capture One and really wanted it to work for me but I couldn't get into a comfortable workflow (still willing to look again if anyone has a link to a good workflow). I've been using PS and LR so long I'm indoctrinated. Mind you, I recently had a shoot where I managed to get a series of images that were wildly underexposed (still haven't got to the bottom of understnading it) - and I thought I'd give Iridient X Transformer a go and I managed to recover a stack of detail and the images turned out a lot better than LR. But, I am waiting to see what the PC version of Fuji X RAW will be like. I think that they know their own algorithms better than anyone so the results should be good. When I was an early Canon user in the days before CS2, I used Canon DPP and the quality was great - just not really user friendly

I use Iridient X Transformer , It has made a believer out of me. Now that there is a Lightroom Plug-in It's a no brainer. I put an image up earlier that just went through Camera RAW a PS CC and it looks way over sharpened. For my serious work it will be a must have.

Back