Fuji Fuji X-E1 and X-Pro1 $200 price drop

zapatista

Veteran
Jul 28, 2012
Denver, Colorado
Mike
BTW, you can get the XE-1 (Scratch & Dent) + Open Box 18-55mm together for $934.98 w/full factory warranty. Crutchfield is doing the body/lens discounts on the open box retail stuff.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
BTW, you can get the XE-1 (Scratch & Dent) + Open Box 18-55mm together for $934.98 w/full factory warranty. Crutchfield is doing the body/lens discounts on the open box retail stuff.
$640 for the body only. Tempting since I sold my X-Pro with the 35 and 18 (with the RX1 and either the Ricoh or Nikon at 28, didn't see when I'd use it). Just in time it turns out! But I still have the 14 and will probably get the 10-24 when it comes out, and even the 14 is really too wide to use effectively with an OVF, so a cheap XE-1 might be just the ticket. Anyone know how good their scratch and dents really are?

-Ray

zapatista

Veteran
Jul 28, 2012
Denver, Colorado
Mike
$640 for the body only. Tempting since I sold my X-Pro with the 35 and 18 (with the RX1 and either the Ricoh or Nikon at 28, didn't see when I'd use it). Just in time it turns out! But I still have the 14 and will probably get the 10-24 when it comes out, and even the 14 is really too wide to use effectively with an OVF, so a cheap XE-1 might be just the ticket. Anyone know how good their scratch and dents really are?

-Ray
I've had very good luck with the Scratch & Dent listings from Crutchfield.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom