Well it's for father's & graduates as Olympus says:

Fathers Day Deals | Olympus

Olympus_Father_s_Day_Sale_-_OM-D_E-M5.jpg

Olympus_Father_s_Day_Sale_-_Lenses_msc.jpg

EPL-5 with kit lens $499
E-PM2 with kit lens $399
XZ-2 $499

Who is next? :)

BTW, you can get the XE-1 (Scratch & Dent) + Open Box 18-55mm together for $934.98 w/full factory warranty. Crutchfield is doing the body/lens discounts on the open box retail stuff.

BTW, you can get the XE-1 (Scratch & Dent) + Open Box 18-55mm together for $934.98 w/full factory warranty. Crutchfield is doing the body/lens discounts on the open box retail stuff.

$640 for the body only. Tempting since I sold my X-Pro with the 35 and 18 (with the RX1 and either the Ricoh or Nikon at 28, didn't see when I'd use it). Just in time it turns out! But I still have the 14 and will probably get the 10-24 when it comes out, and even the 14 is really too wide to use effectively with an OVF, so a cheap XE-1 might be just the ticket. Anyone know how good their scratch and dents really are?

-Ray

$640 for the body only. Tempting since I sold my X-Pro with the 35 and 18 (with the RX1 and either the Ricoh or Nikon at 28, didn't see when I'd use it). Just in time it turns out! But I still have the 14 and will probably get the 10-24 when it comes out, and even the 14 is really too wide to use effectively with an OVF, so a cheap XE-1 might be just the ticket. Anyone know how good their scratch and dents really are?

-Ray

I've had very good luck with the Scratch & Dent listings from Crutchfield.

Back