Fuji Fuji X-H2

I don't "need" any of the advanced video features, but I'm hoping the advanced AF and buffer improvements make it to the X-H2 as well (although I don't "need" 40MP either).
Some of the faster AF is due to the stacked sensor, which is only in the H2s, or at least that is what I have read. Fuji also said the “newer” lenses can handle 40MP, but I’m not sure what newer means.

For me, myself, and I... it is unlikely I'll purchase the X-H2S. The screen is the main driver of that decision, by a wide margin. I know I'm not the only one, not sure how much of an impact Fuji will feel. Seems to be a lot of people who like the FAS or will tolerate it. Heck, I'd tolerate it if I knew I'd use the camera enough to justify the expense.
It does appear the FAS is the favorite these days. It seems like all the reviewers go that way.

Couple of really quick and dirty test shots. Taken with the 56mm Siggy.

Just an example to show what you can bring out of the shadows and highlights from the raw file. No noise reductions or sharpening, or any other processing applied.

Before:
_DSF1262.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And after:
_DSF1262 1.jpg

And then the below, with a 200% crop (I think it's 200%, I always get a little confused). Again, no noise reduction, sharpening or any other edits.

_DSF1261.jpg

200% - Still read the lettering on that magazine very easily.

_DSF1261 1.jpg

These are obviously in low light scenarios. Will have to explore the camera's capabilities over the coming weeks....

Back