Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...

Attachments

• 9415387737_fb78732e6b_o.png
    9415387737_fb78732e6b_o.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 34,414
Is this a good place to add a confession? No, I haven't purchased the X-M1, yet...but I did stray:blush:... B&H delivered the RX100 MkII to me yesterday. Although I was beguiled on cyber paper by her apparent charms, in reality the Sony was just not the camera for me. My X10 just felt so much better and easier in my hands. I think I'm a Fujiphile. Now I'm back to considering the X-M1, so I'm glad to know B&H has them in stock.:biggrin_old:

By the way, will the first person on here please let us know what they think of their new X-M1? Who knows, at this rate it might just be me, yet I have a strong feeling that someone else will be beating me to it.:026::drinks:

By the way, will the first person on here please let us know what they think of their new X-M1? Who knows, at this rate it might just be me, yet I have a strong feeling that someone else will be beating me to it.:026::drinks:

I'm gonna try to get XM1 and Nex6 models on loan if I can. Both with 16-50 kits should be a decent comparison. And I'll also try out the XM1 with my 14mm and try out a 27mm pancake too, if I can get one. The Nex probably just with the 16-50 and maybe the Zeiss 24mm f1.8, which should make for an interested side by side with my RX1...

-Ray

Looking forward to it, Ray!

So much of camera owning is subjective, that said I always enjoy reading your writings! I've been following Rico's thread and photographs and always like to hear more about a camera that interests me.:biggrin_old:

Back