- Jul 3, 2010
French magazine Responses Photo has leaked the details regarding Fuji's new interchangeable lens camera system. Hot of the press info:
- The Fuji X-PRO 1 will cost ~1300 EUR for 35mm f/1.4 kit. Each lens will cost ~600 EUR
- Available lenses: 18mm f/2, 35mm f/1.4, 60mm f/2.4 macro, equivalent to 27mm, 53mm, and 90mm angle of view in 35mm format terms, respectively.
- Flange distance 17.7mm with large mount diameter
- Hybrid viewfinder like X100. Optical viewfinder will adjust (zoom) based on the lens mounted with parallax compensation.
- Newly developed APS-C (1.5X) "X-Tran" CMOS sensor
- Sensor resolution not specified but claimed to match 35mm format in detail captured
- Sensor uses new hexagonal patterned color photosites to avoid color aliasing and dispenses with the AA filter for superior "per-pixel" resolution (like Leica M8/9, Ricoh GXR, and Sigma DP series).
- Available in March?
Above specs are a combination of my rudimentary French skills and the translation provided by a DPR forum member here: Re: Fuji pro x1- now for real !!: Fujifilm Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
- When this will be available in volume on a per country basis
- Pricing on a per country basis
Source: DPReview forums via 1001 Noisy Cameras