Expired Fuji X-Pro 1 GRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
I bought the Fuji X-Pro 1 grip and have alternatively used the camera with the grip, the thumbs up, and both. And I prefer just the thumbs up to the grip or to both together. So I'm selling the grip.

Don't have the box, but there was nothing in it but the grip. And the grip is in perfect condition. So, if you want it you can save a few bucks.

$75 shipped in CONUS...

-Ray

Right, there are different sizes. The one that Match Technical recommends for the X-Pro 1 is the one they originally designed and sold for the Leica X-1. The one they initially designed for the X-100 was way too short and stubby for that camera IMHO, but was about perfect on the X10 for the time I had that camera. The cheaper lensmate unit is the best out there for the X100 - perfect length, very stable, and protects the exposure comp from being turned accidentally also. There's a cheap ebay knockoff for about $40 that's also about the right length for the X100 I'd say...

Its kind of amazing how much difference a small thumb brace like these can make in the grip-ability of a camera and also kind of amazing how much they cost! But only relative to what the part consists of - pretty much worth it I'd say but the knock-offs are just as good if you find one with the right fit.

-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back