Fuji Fuji X Pro 1 - Spain

Penfan2010

All-Pro
Jul 21, 2012
NJ, USA
Ed
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Christilou - great images, I love this photo of the women on the bench the best. Vignetting effect provides more emphasis on the women in the foreground, though shooting with a wider aperture may have emphasized this even more by narrowing your DOF and throwing background more out of focus.

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
Actually, I think it's perfect. I like that the background is soft, but not totally smoothed out. The foreground is still quite a bit more in focus, but I like that you can still see some details and expressions and stuff in the background. The photo Ed describes would also be a good one, but I really like it as it sits.

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
I tried using auto pilot with the Fuji this time but looking back, I have some very small f stops and some high iso's that I probably would have avoided if I'd just used it as normal. However, I wanted to experiment a bit by the by. Here are another couple of colour ones from Malaga Centro.

Boid

All-Pro
Dec 15, 2011
Bangalore, India
Rajiv
Love the split toning in the last image. It's a perfect picture and really sets off the mood of the space. All it's missing is Hemmingway facing away from camera on one of those bar stools cowering over a glass of whiskey.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom