Fuji Fuji X-Pro1 Hands-On Video (with samples)

Fair points - but not critical to everyone. The way I see it, AF only has to be fast enough for my purposes. And MF doesn't interest me either.

The only disturbing thing for me so far is the price :eek:

Price is a bit on the high side, body wise. But for the lenses, they are about right for fast primes (assuming good quality).

Here's hoping that prices will drop after initial launch. But I get the feeling they won't for a while!

Price is a bit on the high side, body wise. But for the lenses, they are about right for fast primes (assuming good quality).

Here's hoping that prices will drop after initial launch. But I get the feeling they won't for a while!

Yes, I agree that the lenses seem reasonably priced. Sadly, I also agree that the price won't drop much for a while.

Hey all,

I just finished editing this video of an X-Pro1 field test. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Fuji X-Pro1 Hands-On field Test with Samples - YouTube

-Jordan

Thanks for posting this - great video that gets the juices flowing!!

You did make a comment in the test that implied the X Pro-1 may even be a little lighter in weight than the X100? Did I miss hear you, or is this the case as I would have expected with the larger body profile and hopefully all metal finish it would in fact be heavier (body only) than the X100.

I am considering getting rid of my D700 kit as I only now use it probably twice a year - but waiting to see the general feedback.

Back