Fuji Fuji X-S1 bridge camera in stock

Name
Andy
Hi All

Not much on the X-S1 bridge camera on here yet so i thought i would let you guy's know what a nice camera this is. It looks and feels like a pretty good quality item. The rear screen and EVF are of a very high quality as is the feel of the zoom lens. It has the same sensor as the X10 so IQ should be pretty good. At present it is by far the best bridge camera out there but the price needs and will come down in time.

I have been asked to do a review of the camera at work for our web site so i get to play with the camera for a month....how cool!! I'll let you know when the review is up.

Fuji_X_S1-420-100.jpg

Andy, you've been missed! I'm so glad to see you here and look forward to your views on this latest Fuji X!:popcorm2:

Hi BB, Yeah i have had a mad few weeks, Busy at work, Busy at home and iMac seriously ill. I'm actually setting up a new PC as i write and it's a windows machine!!!!! So far i love it but iMac screen is a bit nicer. Anyhoo back in the land of the living!!

At times like this I am really pleased my cash flow has dried up. I can't get a new camera without selling one of the existing and I just dont want to, yet. Be looking forward to seeing what you lot can produce. flysurfer has been doing some stunning work so far.

Back