Fuji Fuji X Spot iOS App

A couple issues with Tapatalk:
1. Lots of eBay listings creep into the message flow
2. Member Buy/Sell Listings often don't show the selling price, probably because the template being used on the website aren't interpreted correctly by Tapatalk.

The first issue is only mildly annoying; the second is a feature, because it saves me money! ;)

+1. I don't like having multiple apps for multiple forums, its a PITA

I love that Tapatalk lets you create shortcuts to each site as a separate icon on the desktop. It's like having a different app for each site.

As for having a dedicated app for this site, it all depends on how active the site is. It's pretty expensive to make an app, so I don't want to do it unless a lot of folks would use it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

A couple issues with Tapatalk:
1. Lots of eBay listings creep into the message flow
2. Member Buy/Sell Listings often don't show the selling price, probably because the template being used on the website aren't interpreted correctly by Tapatalk.

The first issue is only mildly annoying; the second is a feature, because it saves me money! ;)

The first should be fixable on my end. It's definitely on my to do list. It's a problem for S.C. but we don't have the EBay listings here so it wouldn't affect Tapatalk use here.

The first should be fixable on my end. It's definitely on my to do list. It's a problem for S.C. but we don't have the EBay listings here so it wouldn't affect Tapatalk use here.

Oops. You're right of course; no eBay problem with FujiXspot. Sometimes I don't know where I am.... My wife is going to have to start using the Find My iPhone app to track me...

Back