Fuji Fuji X10 Sample Images

Compared to what you guys in the States have had weatherwise in the last few days , our cold and grey summer is nothing.
With a brief glimpse of the sun this afternoon my wife rushed out to mow the lawn while I tested the Macro setting on my X10.
Modern life eh! Wouldn't have got away with that a few years ago.

DSCF3975aq_Snapseed.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love this X10 and although the LCD is hopeless in bright light ( the X100 is the same ) I guess it will have to go with me to Italy later this week:)

With the X100 failing to start periodically I made more use of the X10 than I'd intended.
Now the X10 is going back to Fuji to be tweaked

The Dolomites...

DSCF4228_Snapseed.jpg

Fuji have asked for the camera to be returned for " a software fix" to reduce the noise on Low ISO/High DR/Medium res shots. Can't say that I'd seen any problem with my copy.

The X100 is another story.
It's that common symptom of not starting up but it doesn't seem to be SD Card or Ipad related ( I've tried 3 cards and only my X10 card was used in the Ipad) or battery related ( I've tried 2 ).
All kinds of reformatting and resetting and power saver settings on/off but to no avail. Only by removing and replacing the battery after 10 seconds could bring it back to life.

However now that I'm back in cooler climes the problem seems to have gone away. I wonder if the camera overheats in the Leather ERC.
Fuji UK will take it in when I'm ready but I want to do some more experimenting.

Another from the X10 looking down at the Passo Pordoi ( IIRC ) about 40 miles south of Innsbruck.

DSCF4217_Snapseed.jpg

And the reason for my being in Italy in the first place was the Irish wedding of my neice who is now on Honeymoon somewhere between San Franciso and San Diego.
Spot metered with the X10 against the setting sun and tweaked a bit.

A lovely bride - and what a fantastic view!

I wouldn't be surprised about overheating...not that I know what I'm talking about with regard to cameras, however temperatures can certainly effect other computerized gear.

DSCF4464_Snapseed.jpg

DSCF4456_Snapseed.jpg

Returned the X10 to Fuji UK for tweaking last Thursday and it was back with me at 9am today. That's quick

Back