Fuji Fuji X10 Sample Images

Macro modes (or maybe Super Macro?)

DSCF3869.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF3860.jpg

Looking at Flysurfer's sunny shots and thinking ,"can't wait for summer". Out walking this afternoon near Buxton , Derbyshire
buxton-1121.jpg

The X10 makes a good walking companion but the poor battery life has been catching me out even with a spare!

I'll take that view and your walk any day, nippa!

Do you leave your camera "on" much. I pretty much turn mine off until I'm ready for the next one. Certainly this wouldn't be good for some types of photography, I know. I haven't found my battery go down particularly fast at all, however I am not out walking for hours and hours.

Such a beautiful scene...my dog and I would love to jump right into it!

Went behind the baseball fields for 5 minutes today after practice. Some quick snaps.

Black and white mode. Some edit in Lightroom. Moved blacks and sharpened.

bnw-XL.jpg

Macro in Velvia Mode

macrovelvia-XL.jpg

Fun snap of my son in Velvia Mode, with saturation boost. No attempt was made to take a disciplined shot. It was off the hip, literally.

ryanvelviamode-XL.jpg

I just got mine and it seems like a great little camera...
Can't wait to go out and try it (esp with this sunny weather)

I see you got a m4/3 with 20mm
a great combo, which i had too, but i have to say i prefer the X10, even at higher iso

if i want DOF and higher iso i'll grab my "soon to get" X100

Crab Apple getting ready to bust out.

Crab Apple with X10, love those Fuji colors. Looks like the Flower Blossom's will break forth in a day or two. To be revisited later.

Dennis

Attachments

• DSCF0056.JPG
    DSCF0056.JPG
    391.2 KB · Views: 921
I see you got a m4/3 with 20mm
a great combo, which i had too, but i have to say i prefer the X10, even at higher iso

if i want DOF and higher iso i'll grab my "soon to get" X100

Yep! The GF2 and 20mm are great but for zoom i'm now stuck with the Canon DSLR. If there was a camera to replace the DSLR gear i would go for it no problem. The X10 so far is the closest!

Back