Julia Malik
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X10 with accessories, Fuji LC-X100 case
</br>Prices</br> Fujifilm X10 + accessories = $350 US
Fujifilm LC-X100 brown leather case = $50 US
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> X10 Camera:
Replacement Fuji x10 with original box, camera strap, USB card, battery, charger, CD and instruction book.
Also includes:
- shipping statement from Fujifilm USA showing that the original camera (bought in Nov. 2011) was replaced with an new camera in August, 2012
- an extra charger
- 7 spare batteries (total = 8) - no you don’t need that many! I bought 2 extra (non-fuji) when I bought the camera. Then a local camera store had a going out of business sale so I bought 3 Fuji-brand batteries for a trip where I wouldn’t have predictable access to re-charge the batteries. Then I thought I lost the original charger so bought another charger online that came with 2 additional batteries. I also can’t really say which one of the batteries is better is better.
- 2 JCC brand hood/filter adapters, one with a Marumi filter permanently attached.
- 2 Marumi 40mm Haze filters, one permanently attached to a JCC filter adapter. These filters were bought from 2filter.com and are made for the X10. Because the filter was so thin it got stuck to the filter adapter when I screwed that over the 40 mm filter.
- Snapr 35 case - if you attach the Snapr strap to a lug instead of using the tripod mount, the X10 fits in the bag. I just bought an X100s which fits in a smaller Snapr case so I don’t need this.

X100 Case:
Fuji x100 brown leather case for an X100 or X100s
New in box, but box shows some shipping damage. This came with my new X100s but I don’t need it as I prefer a Snapr case.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with Insurance
</br>Shipping charge</br> Included for USPS Priority and Insurance.
</br>Handling time</br> 3-5 business days
</br>References</br> Fuji de-stash - a set on Flickr
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back