Name
Matthew Morse
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X100 // 21AXXXXX // $700 OBO
</br>Prices</br> $700 OBO
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Hello all,
I purchased this X100 a few days ago and I just don't really feel like it's for me. I'm more of an SLR guy and just can't get used to this camera so I'd like to sell it. I am the second owner and it is in SN range 21AXXXXX so it's past the SAB issues.

One side of the camera exhibits a pretty significant rub mark where the previous owner was using a strap without the leather protectors. It doesn't affect functionality and it's not dented, but it is significant enough to mention. Personally, it doesn't bother me much. Other than this, the camera is in very fine condition (if it weren't for this mark, I'd rate it a solid 8.5 out of 10). Given the scratch, I'm rating it a 7, which, in my opinion, is conservative.

The lens is clean and clear with no scratches, fungus or haze. The viewfinder is also bright and clean with no scratches, fungus or haze. The LCD on the back of the camera is in excellent condition and has a screen protector applied (came on the camera when I bought it).

Included are the following items:
- Fuji X100 (SN 21AXXXXX)
- Lens Cap
- Original Box
- Original Strap
- Original Charger
- Original Battery
- 3x 3rd Party Batteries (2x Lenmar, 1x Other)

I am asking $700 or best reasonable offer. No trades at this time. Payment via regular PayPal (you can pay gift if you want, but it's not necessary). Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail Insured. I'll eat all fees and shipping costs.

Photos are of the actual camera for sale. Please send me a PM with any questions or offers and I will get back to you ASAP. I want this gone so don't be shy about sending me offers!

Best,
Matthew

View attachment 71789
View attachment 71790
View attachment 71791
View attachment 71792
View attachment 71793
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail Insured
</br>Shipping charge</br> 0
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 Business Days
</br>References</br> FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: heymatthew, RangefinderForum: matthewm
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back