Fuji Fuji X100 does Macro

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
I know a bunch of us have used the Macro mode and posted pictures, but I think it's about time we showed off our macro shots with this camera.

Here is a fairly recent one from me to get us started. I only used Lightroom to enhance the RAW (DNG) output. (I also posted it on the Flowers thread in the Nature Image forum.)

6101596352_ff04a036c9_b.jpg

f/4 ISO 200

Beautiful shots everyone! What aperture are y'all setting the lens on?
I've got a plugin to extract exif data from photographs, assuming it hasnt been stripped out. (I leave mine in, usually)
So for the dandelion:
Camera Maker: FUJIFILM

Camera Model: FinePix X100

Image Date: 2011-08-30 10:17:20 +0000

Focal Length: 23mm

Aperture: f/5.0

Exposure Time: 0.0020 s (1/500)

ISO equiv: 250

Theres a lot more info so I didnt put in irrelevancies.

Sadly, Kerri's has been stripped, as had BB's

OK, Mark - your turn!
Hmm..., thanks BB. The often pictured Camellia out the front yard - I can't help it they are pretty impressive in their fleeting perfection - today immaculate, tomorrow withered - this one was just turning. Also thought I'd see how the new Topaz Labs B+W Effects plug-in handled the file. Not bad really. As good as Silver Efex Pro? Well, not quite sure yet but at least Topaz works, my SEP is giving me nothing but curry ATM!!!!
DSCF0478-Editflickr.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P.S. Sorry Armando, I forgot.:blush:
hand-held, f5.6, 1/60, ISO500

I've got a plugin to extract exif data from photographs, assuming it hasnt been stripped out. (I leave mine in, usually)...

...Sadly, Kerri's has been stripped, as had BB's

I just saw your reference to my EXIF info being stripped. Very strange since it's all there on Flickr, just click on it and and use the drop down menu. I'm surprised it doesn't show up using the plug in.:confused:

kevenv, your two black and white's have, to me, a film feel about them. Probably it's the all black background which worked out really nicely, I think, to show of nature's ways so beautifully.

I just saw your reference to my EXIF info being stripped. Very strange since it's all there on Flickr, just click on it and and use the drop down menu. I'm surprised it doesn't show up using the plug in.:confused:

A little more research reveals that none of the flickr images posted have EXIF data available via the plugin, in spite of it being on flickr itself. Some daft restriction imposed by flickr I suppose. My shots from imageshack show it ok, as do those posted on this site directly.

Back