Fuji X100 In Stock at B&H

That sure didn't last long. One gripe I have with B&H: I've been on their Notify When Available list for this item and others in the past, but I haven't received timely notifications when items come back into stock. That should be automatic, IMHO. However, it certainly doesn't seem to be working as intended, or at least not to my expectations.

You're welcome. I know that Dan (Country Parson) set his alert to his cell phone and it woke him up in the middle of the night but he got his Fuji! I've used it in the past for other cameras, as well.

You're welcome. I know that Dan (Country Parson) set his alert to his cell phone and it woke him up in the middle of the night but he got his Fuji! I've used it in the past for other cameras, as well.

If I did that in the middle of the night, I believe my better half would show me the door.... :)

Amazon just shipped mine today. I was kind of surprised. I thought it would take a while longer. Still waiting on the gold plated Rolls Royce filter ring and lens hood though. I'm really am hesitant to use it without some kind of protection in front of the lens.

If anyone reads this as has the X100, what cards are you using? Thanks!!!

I have an order with amazon.com as well. It looks like they may be working down a list on a first-come/first-served basis. That's fair; no complaints about that!

Still waiting on the gold plated Rolls Royce filter ring and lens hood though. Thanks!!!

$250 for a hood?? WOW! :eek: Do I really need this camera??

EDIT: Turns out to be one of those wildly high prices amazon.com often shows when item is unavailable through regular channels. Suggested price is about $130 - still high but not quite outrageous. (blood pressure returning to near-normal levels....)

Am I happy with the camera. Happy is an understatement.
This camera is everything I have enter wanted in a digital camera...and then some.
My 16x20 prints at ASA 3200 will be hanging in my next exhibition.
Amazing.... Another understatement...
By the way, my camera came from B&H.
They are 90 miles away from me so I get overnight shipping at no extra cost.
The best...
Back on topic....

I'm confused, and probably a bit ignorant...I just bought a PNY 8GB Class 10 card. It says 20mbps. What is this 45 you speak of and where do you get them?

My Class 10 cards are rated at 30 MB/s. My Extreme Pro Cards are rated at 45MB/s. They are available at B&H and other places. I recommend B&H because they ship at 45MB/s.
Both cards are SanDisk.

It's one heck of a give away. No strings attached. I haven't entered as I'm a bit too close to PR (I wrote their X100 review) and have one already. Sign up!

Back