Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X100
</br>Prices</br> $675 (w/o case)
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> For sale here is my favorite camera. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm buying a newer model that costs twice as much with only marginal better performance (which in fact has yet to be proven:eek:). It's a very clean example and functions perfectly. There is no SAB, and the serial number starts with 21A which means it was manufactured with a different aperture blade assembly AFTER the SAB affected camera problem. (see this thread here.... https://www.photographerslounge.org/f98/x100-serial-number-differences-avoid-sab-9254/ )

It comes with an aftermarket adapter and hood assembly, an extra battery and a Kenko 1.5x tele extender. It looks well dressed for a night on the town in it's Kaza handmade leather case (it's a full case, although the top part is not pictured.....it will be included).

It will be shipped in the US for $750 ($675 if you don't care for the case and want to save some cash). International shipping will be additional and will be charged actual shipping cost. pm me for a quote to your part of the globe or if you have any other questions I can answer. It has served me well and done everything I have asked of it. It has been well cared for and will help you to create stunning photos.

Price is fair and firm. If you have a silver E-M5 that you don't get along with, I am open to a trade for that with some additional funds from me depending on additional items in the package.

8433079438_48a633ddd4_c.jpg

DSCF0568 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal check
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> included in price (US orders only)
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back