• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • Please consider helping to support Cameraderie by buying from one of our affiliates!
  • All transactions (buy, sell, trade) are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The full rules can be read here: https://cameraderie.org/help/terms

Expired Fuji X100 plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewteee

All-Pro
Jul 8, 2010
SOLD

Pristine Fuji X100 for sale. Includes hood and filter adapter and extra battery. Never a problem with this camera and it worked wonderfully for me. I just have too many brands and the associated UIs, chargers and whatnot and I'm downsizing.

Pictures...

View attachment 44077

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
Another one bites the dust! Hmmm...Andrew I will warn you that there will be some regret. I packed up and sent off my X100 today and I felt a little glum. But I'm hoping this will dissipate once I track down and mount the Summilux DG 25/1.4 to my EP3.

Best of luck with the sale....there's going to be one very happy customer indeed!

veereshai

May 26, 2011
Hi Andrew,
As I do not have more than 3 posts here, I can't PM you. Was curious about your location. Thanks!

Regards,
Veeresh

retow

All-Pro
Jul 24, 2010
What a steal. IMHO, there is still no other aps-c sensor camera around whith better IQ than this beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom