Expired Fuji X100, soft shutter release, UVfilter, extra battery, neoprene bag (ALL IN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petemasty

Regular
The Unit is in excellent condition. There are no marks, scuffs, or any other such blemish on the camera body at all.

The shutter actuations are below 500. If someone can help me find out how many, that would be great.

I have recently bought a chrome soft shutter release and also two filters to protect the lens (one of the filters had the lens broken out to allow the Fuji lens to move.

I also bought a black neoprene bag for it, rather than a case. That way, i could scrunch the bag in my pocket when out and about. I also have a spare battery (non-Fuji) which works perfectly fine.

Selling the whole lot for £850. I shall endeavour to post pics of the whole lot hopefully on Friday. Shame to see it go, but, hey ho, thats life.

It goes without saying that the box and software, manuals etc etc come with it. I shall also include a copy of the original receipt.

any questions, drop me a line via here or at petermasterman@btinternet.com

Shooters: Canon 7D, Fuji X100, Leica DLux5

It was a case of neglect I'm afraid, and the high probability that I'm a 'skit-so-fren-ick' (I purposely spelt it phoentically for those who find reading difficult, honest). I think i need to just get down to two cameras, my DSLR and a pocketable one (my D Lux 5) for everyday use. As my D Lux 5 didnt sell, then its down to my Fuji to go.

I'm even thinking of just seling everything and going for the EP3, but one step at a time. when i tried the EP£ last weekend I paid particular attention to the manual focus capabilities and was pleasantly surprised as to its responsiveness in this regard. It s a shame the manual focus on the X100 is just too cumbersome to be of any use really, and I really cannot see Fuji improving it in the near future. so that aspect of the camera is a bit of a waste of technology.

Bloody gorgeous camera to look at and hold though as well as superb picture quality. but as the saying goes 'if you love them, let them go.' (though i do admit thats not necessarily appropriate ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back